In-N-Out Burger has been a staple in the fast-food industry since 1948, known for its delicious burgers, fries, and shakes. While indulging in your favorite fast-food meal is perfectly fine in moderation, it’s essential to understand the nutritional value of what you’re consuming. This comprehensive guide to In-N-Out Burger nutrition will help you make informed choices when you’re craving that irresistible Double-Double or Animal Style fries.
In-N-Out Burger Menu: Nutritional Breakdown
In-N-Out Burger offers a simple yet satisfying menu, with burgers being the star of the show. Here’s a breakdown of the nutritional content of their most popular burgers:
– Double-Double: This iconic burger contains two beef patties, two slices of American cheese, lettuce, tomato, spread, and a bun. It packs 670 calories, 41 grams of fat, 39 grams of carbohydrates, and 37 grams of protein.
– Cheeseburger: A classic cheeseburger with a beef patty, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, spread, and a bun. It contains 480 calories, 27 grams of fat, 39 grams of carbohydrates, and 22 grams of protein.
– Hamburger: A simple yet delicious burger with a beef patty, lettuce, tomato, spread, and a bun. It has 390 calories, 19 grams of fat, 39 grams of carbohydrates, and 16 grams of protein.
In-N-Out Burger’s fries are made from fresh, hand-cut potatoes and cooked in 100% sunflower oil. Here’s the nutritional information for their regular and Animal Style fries:
– Regular Fries: A serving of regular fries contains 370 calories, 18 grams of fat, 48 grams of carbohydrates, and 6 grams of protein.
– Animal Style Fries: These popular fries are topped with cheese, spread, and grilled onions. A serving contains 750 calories, 54 grams of fat, 63 grams of carbohydrates, and 12 grams of protein.
In-N-Out Burger offers three classic shake flavors: chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. Each shake contains 590 calories, 29 grams of fat, 72 grams of carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protein.
Healthier Options at In-N-Out Burger
While In-N-Out Burger is known for its indulgent menu items, there are ways to make your meal a bit healthier:
– Protein Style: Swap out the bun for a lettuce wrap to reduce calories and carbohydrates. A Protein Style Double-Double contains 520 calories, 39 grams of fat, 11 grams of carbohydrates, and 33 grams of protein.
– Go Light on the Sauce: Ask for your burger or fries with light spread or on the side to cut back on calories and fat.
– Grilled Cheese: Opt for a meatless option with a grilled cheese sandwich, which contains 380 calories, 18 grams of fat, 39 grams of carbohydrates, and 16 grams of protein.
– Share Your Fries: Split a serving of fries with a friend to reduce your calorie and fat intake.
In-N-Out Burger may not be the healthiest fast-food option, but understanding the nutritional content of their menu items can help you make better choices when you’re craving a delicious burger and fries. By opting for healthier alternatives like Protein Style burgers or sharing your fries, you can still enjoy your favorite fast-food meal without derailing your diet. So, the next time you find yourself at In-N-Out Burger, use this comprehensive guide to make informed decisions about your meal and enjoy every bite guilt-free.
FastFoodDeals is a seasoned fast food enthusiast and writer, bridging the gap between value and flavor. Through his blog, he provides the tastiest deals, reviews, and hacks for all your favorite fast food joints.
Their favorite fast food spot is Taco Bell, with their go-to order being a Bean and Cheese Burrito with sour cream and no onions, a Beef Chalupa with no tomatoes, and a large Baja Blast. And don't forget a side of creamy jalapeno sauce with a few Diablo sauce packets!